Public Notice Information Management Regulations
- General Provisions
- Basic Authority and Responsibility of Public Notice Control Organization
- Public Notice Control Activity and Operation
- Information and Communication
- Evaluation and Management of risk in Public Notice
- Prohibition of Unfair Trade of Officers and Employees
- Other Public Notice Control
- Supplementary Rules
- Supplementary Provisions
- 01General Provisions
- Article 1 (Purpose) The purpose of these Regulations is to set forth the necessary matters to manage the public notice information and matters on public notice related works and procedure in a way to make accurate, fair and timely public notice in accordance with the pertinent laws and regulations for all public notice information as well as prevent unfair trade of officers and employees.
- Article 2 (Scope of Application) Matters on performance of the public notice works and management of public notice information shall follow these Regulations with the exception of matters set forth under pertinent laws and regulations and Articles of Incorporation.
Article 3 (Definitions of Terminologies)
- ①“public notice information” means the matters that may influence on the investment decision of investors with respect to the management, asset and others of this company that it means public notice matters and related information set forth under the Act on Capital Market and Financial Investment Business and its Enforcement Decree, the Regulations on Issuance, Public Notice and Others of Securities by the Financial Supervisory Commission, the Regulations on Public Notice and Others of Marketable Securities Market of Korea Exchange and other public notice matters and related information set forth under the pertinent laws and regulations.
- ②“Public notice document” means the documents for record and report (including e-document) for public notice of public notice information and other documents attached thereto.
- ③“Control system for public notice” means the pertinent work activities to manage in accordance with certain control procedure by the relevant interna l organization of the company for the public notice information.
- ④“public notice control organization” means representative director, responsible person of public notice, department in charge of public notice, and business department related to the generation of the public notice information that undertake public notice related works, such as, generation of public notice information, collection and review thereto, preparation and approval of public notice document and others in accordance with these Regulations.
- ⑤“responsible person of public notice” means the person registered to Korea Exchange as the responsible person of public notice in accordance with Article 88 (1) of the Public Notice Regulations in the marketable securities market (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations of Public Notice”) as the practical managing person for the public notice works of this company with the nomination of the representative director.
- ⑥“Department in charge of public notice” means the department in charge of the public notice works of this company pursuant to the Work and Office Organization Regulations of this company. In this case, the department in charge of public notice shall have two or more of person in charge of public notice s registered at Korea Exchange in accordance with Article 88 (2) of the Regulations of Public Notice.
- ⑦“Certification” means the organization unit as the department that undertakes the generation of the public notice information of organization and related works thereto.
- ⑧“Regular Public Notice” means the submittal of business report, semi-annual report, and quarterly report to FSC or Korea Exchange for the matters on overall corporate management, such as, business of this company, financial situation, management record and others in accordance with Article 159, Article 160, and Article 165 of the Act, Article 168 and Article 170 of the Decree, Article 4-3 of the Publication Regulations of Public Notice, and Article 21 of the Regulations of Public Notice.
- ⑨“Public Notice on Demand” means reporting or public notice of material facts, contents of decision and others that may influence on the investment decision related to the management activities of this company as the public notice of material management matters to Korea Exchange in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulations of Public Notice.
- ⑩“Fair Public Notice” means the public notice to Korea Exchange for the general investors to be informed of the applicable information simultaneously (or up to the time of selective provision to specific person) in accordance with Article 15 and Article 16 and the operation standard of the Fair Public Notice of Korea Exchange in the event that this company selectively provides any information yet to be the subject of obligation of public notice under the pertinent laws and regulations or the information yet to be within the term of the public notice.
- ⑪“Inquiry Public Notice” means the public notice with the request of Korea Exchange for the confirmation of fact on any rumor and press report related to
this company or presence of important information in accordance with Article 12 of the Regulations of Public Notice.
- ⑫“Self-regulated Public Notice” means the public notice on Korea Exchange in accordance with Article 28 of the Regulations of Public Notice and Article 8 of the Detailed Rules of Implementation for said Regulations in the event that this company determines as materially influence on the corporate management, assets and investment decision of investor other than matters of the Public Notice on Demand under Paragraph 9 or in the event that the public notice on information yet to be the subject of obligation of public notice and others are determined as needed.
- ⑬“Issued Public Notice and Major Reports” means to submit the relevant report to the FSC with respect to the matters on organizational change of this company or matters on acquisition, disposition and others of equity stocks, such as, subscription and sales of securities or merger, spin off, business transfer and others under the pertinent laws and regulations in accordance with Article 119, Article 121 through Article 123, Article 130, and Article 161 of the Act, Article 120 through Article 122, Article 137, and Article 171 of the Decree, Article 2-4, Article 2-6, Article 2-14, Article 2-17, Article 4-5, Article 5-8 through Article 5-10, and Article 5-15 of the Publication Regulations of Public Notice.
- ⑭With respect to the terminologies used under these Regulations shall follow the case of terminologies used under the pertinent laws and regulations and the Regulations with the exception to the cases of specially set forth under the Regulations.
To view the PDF fileAdobe ReaderIs required.